WHAT IS STATPRO REVOLUTION?
StatPro Revolution is a sophisticated and complete portfolio analytics service. Our unique value proposition is that with full control, you can easily provide access to portfolio analysis to as many users as you want for no extra cost.
1. INCREASE SALES AND AUM:
- 360 degree view of any portfolio from anywhere
- Dynamic and interactive analysis from portfolio to security level
- Ability to provide clients and stakeholders with controlled access to online analysis and reporting
Being able to interpret the drivers of your performance and risk using such an interactive tool and being able to provide this to your key stakeholders is a great way of demonstrating your investment process and portfolio story.
2. IMPROVE CLIENT SERVICE:
- Replace manual ad-hoc reporting processes with a controlled digital communication channel
- Provide tailored analysis and reporting rather than a one size fits all report
- Add value over static PDF reports with interactive online analysis
Provide controlled access to flexible and interactive analysis to both internal and external stakeholders adding additional value over and above static point in time reports. Remove inefficient manual processes for dealing with ad-hoc information requests and deliver controlled signed-off self-service access to portfolio analysis.
3. MEET TOUGH REGULATIONS:
- Manage regulated funds directly within the platform
- Produce required data and reports with online collaboration and sign-off
- Visual overview of all regulated funds showing any potential breaches with the ability to drill down into the details
With a growing regulatory background to the global investment management industry, StatPro Revolution provides the ability to manage regulated funds in the most cost efficient way. The online collaboration and sign-off features allow you to stay in control of your risk monitoring process no matter where you and your team are located.
4. REDUCE COSTS:
- Dramatically reduce your portfolio analysis costs versus terminal based systems with no per user or site costs
- Lower your total cost of ownership with no local IT systems to manage
- Maintain higher levels of service without increasing headcount
StatPro Revolution is designed to reduce your costs. There are no per user or per site licenses, just a simple per portfolio model based on your analytics requirements.
- COMPLETE PORTFOLIO ANALYTICS:
Multi-asset class calculation and analysis of performance, attribution, contribution, ex-post/ex-ante risk, and compliance in a single cloud-based platform.
- SIMPLE DATA INTERFACE:
Match data models to individual portfolios or investment processes. Support for simple holdings files, market values or pre-calculated weights and returns for complete flexibility.
- COVERAGE OF COMPLEX ASSETS:
StatPro has the ability to cover complex assets thanks to our dedicated pricing team and data service based in Milan. This data coverage includes amongst others, credit default swaps, VIX options and futures, convertible bonds and mortgage backed securities.
- UNLIMITED USERS AND SITES*:
Create unlimited user roles and access permissions to suit any user requirements. Provide controlled and fully audited access to portfolio analysis to internal and external stakeholders.
*fair usage policy applies
- CLOUD-BASED WITH ZERO IT FOOTPRINT:
No hardware or software to manage. Simple secure access via your web browser or tablet from any location. Seamless updates to the platform with no costly upgrade projects to manage.
- AWARD WINNING RISK LIMITS MONITORING – UCITS IV & AIFMD:
Award winning and cost effective compliance designed for regulated UCITS and AIFMD funds. Complete risk limits monitoring covering VaR, commitment, netting, hedging, and liquidity risk.
- FULLY INTEGRATED MARKET DATA:
Integrated coverage of over 3.2million global securities including equities, bonds, mutual funds, FX forwards, futures, options, OTCs and more. Most families of benchmarks also available including MSCI, FTSE, NASDAQ, Russell and the license free Freedom Index.
- FLEXIBLE REPORTING AND DISTRIBUTION CAPABILITIES:
Create PDF or Excel reports with multiple language support. Access our powerful Web API for programmatic data extraction or use Revolution-i for interactive or automated data extraction directly into local file formats including MS Word or Excel templates.
- ADVANCED ATTRIBUTION ANALYSIS:
Support for top-down single and multi-level attribution models with advanced currency overlay and bottom-up attribution with stock picking decomposition analysis.
- MULTI-ASSET CLASS ANALYTICS AND MARKET DATA INTEGRATION
StatPro Revolution is a platform. From a single browser window you can access portfolioperformance, attribution, contribution, allocation, risk, and compliance analytics. Market and index data is fully integrated allowing you to focus on the analysis rather than data management tasks.
StatPro Revolution covers over 3.2million global securities including equities, fixed income, mutual funds, listed futures contacts, FX forwards, inter-bank deposits, options and OTCs. We also cover most families of benchmarks including MSCI, Russell, FTSE, NASDAQ and also the license free; Freedom Index.
StatPro Revolution supports multiple data models.This gives you the flexibility to choose which data model suits which portfolio and investment process. Our data models include; holdings based, market values, pre-calculated weights and returns from StatPro Seven, or pre-calculated weights and returns from other performance systems.
- ONLINE DISTRIBUTION & REPORTING
StatPro Revolution gives you the ability to manage the platform at a very granular level. Supported byunlimited user roles, your administrator can define roles and permissions that suit anyone’s requirements within the system. It’s about managing users, content and access rather than managing software.
There are various options when it comes to reporting and extracting data from the StatPro Revolution platform. You can create unlimited reports directly within the system and output them to PDF or Excel in multiple languages. You can use our powerful Web API to programmatically extract data to use with local downstream systems, or you can use Revolution-i to automatically extract data into a variety of formats including editable MS Word or Excel report templates, XML, SQL or access database files.
- GRADE ‘A’ TECHNOLOGY
The StatPro Revolution platform is built on years of cloud development experience. We started from scratch and built everything from the ground up. This allowed us to implement new development and release processes meaning updates to the platform are seamless for our clients. We generally make five or six releases a year and our roadmap is driven by our client’s requirements. Our data centers and development processes are certified to internationally recognized security standards such asISO27001:2013 and SSAE16
We have averaged over 99.95% uptime over any given year since we launched in 2011 and we publish our availability stats online. We conduct strenuous security and disaster recovery testing each year. StatPro Revolution is an award winning Software as a Service platform and is leading the next generation of portfolio analysis and reporting solutions.
AWARD-WINNING RISK LIMITS AND COMMITMENT LEVERAGE MONITORING
Regulations are increasing the pressure on asset managers, leading to higher costs and complexity within their management systems. This increased focus on compliance at a global level will continue to grow and firms will need to ensure they can successfully meet these challenges. StatPro’s risk limits and commitment leverage monitoring module calculates the commitment exposure of a portfolio, satisfying the complex rules designed for derivative instruments, including pre-defined UCITS and AIFMD (Annex IV) reports.
- Monitoring of regulated funds
- Coverage of assets
- Selection of an appropriate methodology for measuring risk
- Tracking and documentation of the risk management process
- Reporting to various stakeholders
- Engaging with multiple departments and users in different locations
KEY MODULE BENEFITS
- Award-winning risk limits and commitment leverage monitoring
- Cost effective UCITS and AIFMD compliance reporting
- Visual and transparent analysis of regulated funds
- Centralized reporting content and management
KEY MODULE FEATURES
- Calculation of UCITS-AIFMD commitment numbers
- Commitment leverage including after FX netting, IR duration netting and exclusions
- Automatic flagging of commitment rules
- Stress testing with access to over 1,300 pre-defined stress scenarios
- Clean back-testing monitoring with breaches shown in graphical and tabular view
- Automatic generation of reports with full support from our Web API and Revolution-i reporting module
- Centralized reporting and content management with full audit trail and online comments support