zeb.control.strategy - Compass
Especially in the current market environment, the transparent presentation of relevant management data from an income, cost and risk perspective on total bank level is becoming a major competitive factor. zeb.control.strategy - Compass provides you with a flexible management information system that structures, consolidates and prepares the numerous management accounting information.
Figure 2: The management report provides an overview of relevant management information from revenue, cost and risk perspective. The most important ratios are indicated by tachometers.
- Management-oriented reporting of all management-relevant total bank measures using speed-ometers, bars and trend arrows
- Comprehensive standard reports and flexible reporting customization options (measures, man-agement levels)
- Detailed analysis of non-achievement of targets, deviations from the budget or management-relevant critical developments in specific areas to enter into a critical management dialog
- Reconciliation and presentation of present-value and accrual-based profit and risk costs in a harmonized application
zeb.control.strategy uses a modular and scalable system architecture that can be easily integrated in existing processes and system landscapes. It also comes with a comprehensive authorization system. Users benefit from a state-of-the-art front end that enables quick and efficient handling and allows administrators to safely operate the system.
- zeb’s expert knowledge of total bank management
- Implementation expertise gained at international institutions of different sizes and complexities
- Low investment through integration into existing IT systems
- Efficient and customizable solution
- State-of-the-art technology
For further information please visit zeb.control.strategy_Compass.
MS SQL Server
Windows 8 & 8.1