Management-relevant information in management information systems (MIS) requires a consistent data basis with a sustainably high level of quality. Up-to-dateness, completeness and correctness of data are particularly relevant for the successful use of a MIS. It is decisive to create a framework that can be used to design, implement and operate a group-wide data management. The service portfolio of zeb.control.data.management addresses all types of data management problems and makes them controllable in a sustainable way.
- A reference model for data and structures is provided that covers all total bank management components and that can be individually adapted or enhanced according to the institution’s busi-ness model.
- All required data is imported through automated interfaces, while customer-specific interfaces are set up through a tool-based ETL job development.
- Data is consolidated in the data warehouse, thus enabling the creation of a solid and integrated data basis.
- Users benefit from comprehensive support in defining and complying with data quality guidelines.
- The Data Cleansing module allows for simple and audit-proof data corrections.
- The freely scalable system architecture adjusts to the size of your institution and can be dy-namically enhanced to meet increased requirements.
Figure 1 : You can analyse each job and its sub-jobs in detail. The current status and progress of each job is shown in a clear overview.
zeb.control.data.management uses a modular and scalable system architecture that can be easily integrated in existing processes and system landscapes. It also comes with a comprehensive authorization system. Users benefit from a state-of-the-art front end that enables quick and efficient handling and allows administrators to safely operate the system.
- Implementation expertise gained at international institutions of different sizes and com-plexities
- Low investment through integration into existing IT systems
- Efficient and customizable solution
- State-of-the-art technology
For further information please visit zeb.control.data.management.
MS SQL Server
Windows 8 & 8.1