FIX connectivity is a critical component of a trading process, and in today's complex world you need a simple and reliable solution for your connectivity needs. Tradeware FIXLink is a robust global FIX network that enables you to quickly connect to any party regardless of their applications and/or network and consolidate the diverse order flow into a standard input to feed all and any of your FIX-based systems.
FIXLink is a large FIX connectivity network that provides you with an easy neutral access to a wide list of U.S. and global brokers, institutions, and liquidity destinations. We support IOIs, orders, allocations, and trades. Built on a high-availability system architecture with redundant physical network infrastructure and datacenters in New York and London, FIXLink is a reliable solution for all connectivity and integration needs: from institutions to broker-dealers, from broker-dealers to markets, from brokers to brokers, and even from system to system.
ASIC Short Posistion Reporting: The Australian Security and Investment Commission (ASIC) has introduced a mandatory daily reporting of end-of-day short positions by any seller on its registered markets. Market participants are required to deliver their reports via FIX 5.0 messaging. SS&C provides FIXLink customers with a solution that allows firms to comply with the ASIC's Regulatory Guide 196 Short Selling (RG 196) even if their position management and/or portfolio management systems do not support FIX 5.0 reporting. Our automatic message transform utility will transform your short position report text file into FIX 5.0 message and deliver it to ASIC. The service is monitored and supported 24x7.
- Comprehensive global coverage
- Neutral and cost-effective
- Hub-and-spoke architecture: single FIX certification gives access to all parties and destinations on the network
- Complete managed connectivity service available
- FIX version conversion and normalization
- Available with all SS&C trade and order management systems
- Pre-certified with 59 other systems and networks
- Time-proven reliability
- Built on a high-availability system architecture with redundant physical network infrastructure and datacenters in New York and London
- 24x7 monitoring and support