EBAM, digital identity, e-invoicing, SEPA… Sibos Forum for Corporates tackles hottest issues in corporate-to-bank space
This year’s Forum in Toronto from 20-21 September - “Collaborating for success; harnessing end to end efficiency in cash and trade processing”- offers unrivalled opportunitites for corporates to advance critical dialogue with their banks.
As the countdown to Sibos in Toronto continues, attendees of the Forum for Corporates on 20 and 21 of September can look forward to a highly stimulating event. The Forum combines robust debate of the biggest questions the industry is facing with in-depth exploration of the strategic and practical challenges corporates and their banks must address as they seek to ensure end-to-end efficiency in cash and trade processing.
The Forum is organised by SWIFT with the support of Barclays Bank, HSBC, Royal Bank of Canada, Royal Bank of Scotland, Société Générale and Bottomline Technologies. As well as participating in the highly-relevant discussions taking place during the conference programme, corporates attending the Forum can capitalise on being part of an unmatched gathering of all their key banks and service providers – and get answers to their crucial questions about automation and efficiency in corporate-to-bank communications.
The impressive line-up of high-calibre corporate speakers at the forum includes:
• John Christensen, Assistant Treasurer, eBay Inc
• John Colleemallay, Director, Group Treasury and Financing, Dassault Systèmes Debra Hinds, Global Cash Management, Director, Bombardier
• Jeremy Kidd, I/T Manager, Global Treasury, Cargill Inc.
• Deepa Palamuttam, Director, Treasury Global Operations & Controls, Intel Sang Hee Pang, General Manager, Export Information
• Team, Global Business Division, Hyundai
• Anita Prasad, General Manager, Treasury Capital Mgmt, Microsoft
• Raul Rivas, Manager, Finance Operations & Projects NAFTA, Daimler
• Jay Simmons, Director of Corporate Treasury, MetLife, Inc.
• Fausto Sosa de la Fuente, Design Leader, Processes VP, CEMEX
• Brooke Tilton, Director, Treasury Operations, Viacom
Advancing critical dialogue between corporates and banks
Sessions during the Forum for Corporates will cover a wide range of topics, including what „world-class‟ corporate banking looks like, how to mitigate risk in the corporate treasury environment, and how to relieve corporates of challenges related to SEPA.
Other sessions will include: e-invoicing - a fast evolving landscape Around the globe with SWIFT for Corporates: a journey from business case to implementation Regulation – how Basel III impacts trade finance and the world economy 3SKey - SWIFT Secure Signature Key; and EBAM – How can we speed up adoption to deliver on its promise?
Elie Lasker, head of corprorate market at SWIFT, says: “In the current economic climate, the importance for corporates of achieving efficiency in cash and trade processing is higher than ever. Corporates need to spend time with their banks to help them understand their requirements and shape solutions to meet them. The Sibos Forum for Corporates has already established itself as the perfect environment in which to do this, and we are looking forward to welcoming even more corporates to Sibos in Toronto this year.”