Quanthouse Reports a 2010 Triple Digit Business Growth Rate confirming its position as the global leader of low latency trading solutions
QuantHouse, the leading independent provider of end-to-end systematic trading solutions announced today that it has recorded impressive 2010 business results with a triple digit business growth rate confirming its position as the global leader of low latency trading solutions.
The performance comes on the back of similar business results for the third year in a row and is accompanied by many contract signatures with global names among the Top 20 banks, Hedge Funds and Exchanges / MTFs community.
QuantHouse is a provider of end-to-end advanced trading solutions including low latency market data technologies, an alpha generation development framework and infrastructure trading services for systematic trading firms who want to take the lead.
2010 highlights include
· The achievement of triple digit new business revenue growth in 2010,
· QuantHouse now serves over 100 customers across the US, Europe and Asia,
· The confirmation of QuantFEED technology leadership by reaching 5.55 million market data decoded messages per second in a benchmark made with Intel at IntelFastLab in London,
· The release of the new QuantFACTORY 5.0 generating one new client request every two
· The rapid development of QuantLINK product lines with global deployment of 10Gbp capacity over QH proprietary fiber optic network connecting 14 QH co-locations with more than 30 Direct Market Exchanges,
· 2 prime brokers of the Top 10 signed for the combined QuantFEED and QuantLINK product lines to serve their low latency sensitive clients,
· Expanding global staff doubling the number of technical staff in various departments such as Research & Development, Project Management, Operations, Quality Assurance and Customer Service.
"We are very enthusiastic about the 2010 company results which confirm our position of global leadership", said Pierre Feligioni, CEO and co-Founder of QuantHouse,"We have strong market shares including an impressive breakthrough into the European market serving 2 MTFs of the top 3 for example.”