Linedata Services launches even more powerful version of LongView Trading OMS
22 April 2009
Linedata Services (LIN:FP), the leader for investment software, solutions and services, today announced that clients in both Europe and North America have begun implementing the newly released Version 7 of its award-winning LongView Trading order management system (OMS).
This significant release includes new and enhanced functionality across all areas of the system, including trading, portfolio management, compliance and enhanced support for the alternative investment markets. Gavin Little-Gill, Executive Vice President for Linedata Services North America, commented, “Our clients include some of the most progressive global asset management firms across the institutional and alternative markets. This release is aimed at meeting their needs for enhanced trading tools and robust securities coverage, as well as compliance, audit and reporting trails.”
- Increased securities coverage with over 125 security types, and full FpML (Financial products Markup Language) mapping to support the increasingly demanding audit and compliance demands necessary to support firms’ derivatives trading needs.
- Enhanced electronic trading functionality, with new tools, improved workflows and throughput so that traders can act and react to markets faster.
- Greater hedge-fund specific functionality and tighter integration with Beauchamp FundManager, the core of Linedata’s alternative investment solution suite.
- New tools for compliance officers with an enhanced rule builder, new formula builder, violation override facility and many more features.
- A recently launched Linedata Reporting application to provide web based reporting for internal and external audit and reporting requirements.
This major new release also sees the debut of LongView Live - a powerful graphically rich application that creates actionable visualisation tools that enable traders to “see and act”, in order to take advantage of market opportunities. It includes groundbreaking venue distribution tools, new controls, gauges and visuals, real-time market data within an integrated snapshot view and intuitive commission management tools.
Gavin Little-Gill added, “This is a very exciting release for us and our customers. We are constantly working to improve our systems to stay ahead of our customers’ requirements and provide them with the most innovative, cutting edge software. The response from our clients has been overwhelmingly positive and confirms that we’re on track.”