REUTERS EXPANDS LOW LATENCY FEED OFFERINGS GLOBALLY
15 October 2007
Reuters (LSE: RTR; NASDAQ: RTRSY) has increased the number of venues available via Reuters Data Feed Direct (RDF-Direct) by adding nine new feeds to its direct exchange data service across America, Europe and Asia. The expansion is in response to the increasing demand for ultra low-latency and full-tick data to feed automated trading applications and pricing engines.
RDF-Direct offers high performance exchange feed connectivity with consistent latency of less than one millisecond. It also reduces customer workload by providing a fully managed global service including daily reference data maintenance, all required hardware and software, and service monitoring by Reuters Support teams.
Reuters has a strategy roadmap which includes plans to continue an expansion of direct feed venues throughout 2007 and 2008, in the US, Europe and Asia.
The new feeds in America include:
• NYSE OpenBook
• Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) (level 1 and 2)
• Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) (level 1)
• Toronto Stock Exchange (level 2)
• OMX Targin (level 1 and 2)
• Eurex CEF Ultra (level 1)
• ASX Warrants (level 2)
• Osaka Securities Exchange (level 2)
• JASDAQ Securities Exchange (level 1 and 2)