Financial Tracking Technologies, LLC, the First to Know™ Solutions company, announced today that it added Farallon Capital Management as a client. Farallon Capital is a global, San Francisco-based investment management company that manages discretionary equity capital of more than $26 billion, largely from institutional investors such as university endowments, foundations, and pension plans. Farallon invests in public and private debt and equity securities, direct investments in private companies and real estate. Farallon invests in real estate across all asset classes around the world, including the United States, Europe, Latin America and India.
Based in Greenwich, CT, Financial Tracking Technologies, LLC provides regulatory compliance software for automated compliance, exception monitoring and reporting, all with audit trails. Companies using its technologies, which include investment advisors, mutual funds, hedge funds, broker/dealers and trust banks, no longer endure the arduous and daunting tasks of data analysis and are the “First to Know™” about compliance violations. Compliance modules, offered ala carte, include:
• employee pre-trade clearance, ongoing trade surveillance and certifications/attestations,
• insider trading detection,
• holdings and performance dispersions alerting,
• fair and timely trade allocation checking,
• anti-money laundering,
• portfolio compliance checking,
• best execution for fixed income and equity,
• portfolio pumping,
• client safeguarding alerts, and
• mutual fund service provider oversight.