This course library on Financial Planning consists of 9 courses, which include:
1. Introduction to Financial Planning
2. Analyzing the resources of the person
3. Basic concepts in Financial Planning
4. Financial products for savers
5. Financial products for investors
6. The psychographics and life cycle of the investor
7. Goal achievement, Investment objectives & Investment constraints
8. Tax planning
9. Model portfolio
Each of these courses is self explanatory with interactive exercises and quizzes at the end of each concept to test your progress. Moreover real life examples make it easy to relate the concept with the actual working. A set of measurement toolsâ simple & compound interest, financial analysis, net worth, savings, retirement planning & cool million, comes handy with inbuilt formulas for calculating financial numbers.
This course library is authored by Dr. Rachana Baid, Faculty at Indian Institute of Capital Markets (IICM), Mumbai.