TOPEX announced today the launch of its new TOPEX Interoperability Program.
The program is designed to help partners to deploy multi-vendor solutions. It allows participants to certify that their products are interoperable with TOPEX products. The program informs also the customers that TOPEX products are interoperable with the telecommunication services or partners’ software/equipment.
The Partners will have a dedicated area on TOPEX website.The benefits of the programs are the followings:
• TOPEX will sustain marketing efforts for Partner promotion, engaging his name in TOPEX marketing initiatives
• TOPEX assigns a Business Development Manager to respond to the marketing initiatives coming from a Partner
• Partner will have 3 months free technical support, online access for new firmware and documentation
• TOPEX will provide Partners with training adapted to their particular needs
• TOPEX lists TIP partners in the marketing and technical materials and on its web site.
• Partner will have access to integration notes, software updates and technical bulletins
“An important part of Interoperability Program success lies in the direct cooperation with vendors we can work today to ensure that TOPEX product has the functionality required by telecom market” says Constantin Dumitrescu, Marketing Director, TOPEX SA.