- Proprietary Customized Ticker Tapes
- New Earnings Estimates & Calendar
- Industry Sector and Additional News Providers
EquityFeed Corporation, a leading provider of market data and analytics for professional traders and individual investors, today announced it has launched EquityFeed Pro, a new real-time market data and analytics platform covering the NASDAQ stock market.
EquityFeed Pro is a highly advanced real-time streaming platform with an extremely easy-to-use interface, offering market makers and other Wall Street professionals advanced quotes, Level II data feeds, top movers, SEC filings, sophisticated filtering and technical trading tools. With the launch of this new platform, EquityFeed Corporation has incorporated several new proprietary features, such as:
- Customized Ticker Tapes enabling traders to use data filters such as Trade Price, Trade Size, Net Change and/or Percent Change from the previous day’s closing price. The Trade Size filter allows traders to display only trades for a certain share amount and higher, blocking out the noise and clutter of small trades, and giving traders a more accurate tool for monitoring trends in the market.
- Earnings Calendar providing earnings reporting dates for all major NASDAQ-listed stocks along with analysts’ whisper estimates.
- Industry Sector Categories allowing traders to quickly and easily research companies based on their SIC industry codes.
- Additional News Providers including Dow Jones News Service, Briefings.com, Fly on the Wall and many more.
“EquityFeed Corporation has a proud history of providing exciting new proprietary features that enable professional traders to maximize their trading strategies and improve profitability,” said Spencer Olsen, President of EquityFeed Corporation. “Our EquityFeed Pro platform, with these additional new features, will provide a powerful environment for proprietary traders and individual investors to monitor the market and analyze new trading opportunities.”
Stephan Touizer, CEO of EquityFeed, said, “EquityFeed was founded in 2001 to offer greater transparency into the microcap markets. Since then, we have built a fully modular and scalable market data and analytics platform that allows us to easily add new markets as our clients request them. We’re pleased to add coverage of the full NASDAQ market to our suite of services and look forward to providing new services in the months ahead.”