Overview of COLL and Fund Sourcebooks Training Course
The UK regulatory regime for Collective Investment Schemes is contained in the FCA’s COLL Sourcebook and now also in the FUND Sourcebook.
This focused 2 day course will equip delegates with a sound grasp of the fundamentals of CIS regulation and a practical understanding of how the rules apply in practice.
Attending will enable you to:
- Gain a firm and comprehensive grounding in CIS regulations and how they apply in practice
- Learn the structures, characteristics and constraints of different types of CIS, including UCITS, NURS, QIS, Property funds covered by COLL and the wider fund types now covered under FUND
- Examine how COLL applies to the activities of Directors, Managers, Administrators, Transfer Agents, Trustees and Custodians
- Identify the key compliance and technical challenges in operating and marketing CIS
- Explore the implications of developments in EU regulation, including UCITS and the AIFMD
Who should attend
This course will be of value to anyone who wishes to improve or refresh their knowledge of the fundamentals of the CIS market and regulation in the UK.
Price: £750 for 2 days per person
Speaker: Darren Burrows; Managing Director Funds-Axis Limited
Further information on this course can be found by downloading the Course Programme on our website.
We can also provide this training course in-house tailored to your requirements. Contact us for more information.