Operational & Enterprise Risk Management 2017
3RD ANNUAL OPERATIONAL & ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT - OCTOBER 19-20, 2017 | NEW YORK CITY
Assessing the remit of operational and enterprise risk management to increase efficiency between departments.
Hear from over 30 senior Operational & Enterprise Risk professionals including:
- Keynote Addresses from the OCC and Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Ryan Zanin CEO, Strategic Ventures & Restructuring Group GE Capital
- Deborah Hrvatin Americas Head of Non-Financial Risk Management Deutsche Bank
- Theresa Reynolds Director, Operational Risk Management Validation Capital One
- Keri Gormley Global Head of Operational Risk Assurance BNY Mellon
- Scott Gyllensten Chief Operational Risk Officer People’s United Bank
- Russell Kempf Director, Group Risk UFG
- Joel Forbes MD, Head of Operational Risk Management NatWest Markets
- Fenton Aylmer MD, Head of Operational Risk Citi
The Center for Financial Professionals are proud to release the agenda for the 3rd Annual Operational & Enterprise Risk Management Congress 2017, taking place October 19-20 at the New York Marriott Downtown.
With the broadening remit of operational risk and heightened focus and scrutiny into ensuring effective controls and risk mitigation practices, operational risk continues to be an area at the forefront of focus. With enterprise risk management teams utilizing a lot of these controls and frameworks, and an increasing focus on incorporating an effective ERM function into institutions, the 2017 edition of the event will feature a second stream addressing the challenges faced by enterprise risk professionals.
Attendees can still benefit from in depth sessions around topical areas seen at the New Generation Operational Risk event, alongside broader keynote sessions.
Call us on +1 888 677 7007 or email email@example.com to find out more.