Sign in to bobsguide
Please sign in below to submit your RFP
Not a member yet? Sign up now.
To submit an RFI / RFP
Please sign in as a member (registering if necessary) by clicking on the 'LOGIN' button on the menu bar above or click here. Then click on the RFI / RFP button in your member area.
To view an RFI / RFP
You will need to be a registered vendor. Add your company by clicking on the 'JOIN US' button on the menu bar above then click on 'ADD COMPANY' or click here.
- Any bobsguide member can post an RFI/RFP - FREE!
- Only registered vendors who have a paid entry on bobsguide can see the details of all requests. (to gain access, please contact your account manager)
- The submitter can upload a file with formal RFI/RFP documentation or can link to documentation on their web site.
- Every RFI/RFP is reviewed by bobsguide.com to ensure that all details are correct and that the request is legitimate.
- RFI/RFPs are given an expiry date by the submitter, therefore no expired requests. The submitter can upload a confidentiality agreement which is agreed on-line by the vendor.
- The RFI/RFP can be made available to all vendors or just a selected shortlist.