Advertise with us
bobsguide is the trusted online global resource for buyers of financial IT technology. More than 69,000 users visit bobsguide every month to research and purchase systems for banks, dealing rooms, corporate treasuries and other financial environments.
The bobsguide buyer-toolset makes the job of research, short listing and selection both quicker and easier. Our information is independent, constantly updated, accurate and trustworthy.
bobsguide connects financial technology vendors with their relevant buyers in a three- stage process:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): bobsguide regularly found on the first page of search engine results for many fintech terms
- RFI/RFP facility: members provide details of their purchase plans so that we can best match buying needs
- Visitor Microscope (VM) technology: We classify buyers according to the urgency of their buying need. With the buyer's permission we share that data with vendors through a regular stream of qualified sales leads captured using our VM technology.
Benefits of advertising with bobsguide
- REACH: 46,000+ registered members from over 175 countries.
- CREDIBILITY: Established for over 15 years, bobsguide is the trusted resource for buyers of financial technology. bobsguide has a proven track record in bringing key industry IT software suppliers and purchasers together within one global community. Daily news feeds and our market leading e-newsletter reach over 41,000 registered members on a daily basis.
- INNOVATION: Dynamic site features include our sector-specific product category lines, the VM facility and multi-user access, RSS Feeds, RFI/RFP facility (request for information/proposal), the latest industry jobs, events and webinars.
- DELIVERABLE RESULTS: Fully accountable results and our lead generation tool, the Visitor Microscope (VM) allows you to effectively plan and manage your marketing campaigns, track traffic, generate sales leads and calculate your return on investment (ROI).
Contact Us:email@example.com or
call +44 (0) 207 462 9018
3rd Floor, Northumberland House,
155-157 Great Portland Street,
Tel: +44 (0) 207 462 9018
Fax: +44 (0) 207 084 7783